Coping with Infertility: Two-Day Training for Professionals
May 3 - May 4| $795.00
Using a mind/body approach to healing, learn how to support the infertility patient with powerful techniques and effective solutions.
This training has a didactic component but will be predominately experiential. By learning from the inside out, licensed mental health practitioners can expect to be able to support the infertility patient with powerful and effective “things-to-do” and “how-to-be” mind/body/spirit stress-reducing coping skills while they wait for their miracle.
Thursday, May 3, 2018 from 9-5pm
Friday, May 4 from 9-5pm
- Stress: Can’t Live with it/Can’t Live Without it – Now What?
- Move a Muscle, Change a Mood: The Body as Ally
- The Breath: A Sigh of Relief
- Spirituality: The Mind and the Body’s Other Third
- Using the Mind to Trick the Brain: Facilitating the Change Process
Tuition of $795.00 includes CE’s, lunch, my book, On Fertile Ground: Healing Infertility and my CD, Breathing in the Now!